Free Webinar & Masterclass:
Stop Being So Hard On Yourself!
3 Secrets to Transforming that Self-Sabotaging Critic in your Head into a Self-Empowering Ally Instead
Join Bestselling Author and the Co-Founder of Inner Mean Girl™ Reform School, Amy Ahlers, for a special Open House webinar!
I’ll show you how to:
- STOP comparing yourself
- STOP feeling like you’re always failing or falling behind
- START LOVING yourself and your life!
Dear Super Woman,
What if you could turn down the volume on that critical voice in your head?
You hear it, right? The voice that shouts:
"You're not doing enough… you should be doing more."
“Everyone else has it all figured out… what’s wrong with you?”
“You are not pretty enough, thin enough, rich enough, smart enough…”
“No one really loves you. You are unlovable. Damaged goods.”
"It's too late."
“Don’t even try… you’ll just fail.”
What other BIG FAT LIES is it filling your head with?
DO YOU KNOW WHO THIS VOICE IS?...
Meet Your “Inner Mean Girl”
This opinionated, super critical being has put herself in the driver’s seat of your life – and your mind -- to show you all the ways in which you are not enough… don’t do enough… and don’t have enough.
But what if I told you it doesn’t have to be this way. You CAN transform your Inner Mean Girl from worst enemy to biggest ally — a true Super Hero.
And I'm going to show you how!
During this super powered 90-minute webinar, you'll learn:
- Compare yourself?
- Constantly feel like you are falling behind, or never measuring up?
- Set yourself up to fail?
- Continuously put yourself last?
The Most Common Types of Inner Mean Girls & and see which one is running your life
- There are over 13 different archetypes of the Inner Mean Girl – I’ll introduce you to three of the most common ones: Comparison Queen, Perfectionist, and Rejection Queen.
- You’ll gain awareness as to which ones are running you right now (Awareness is step #1 in Inner Mean Girl transformation!)
- You’ll gain the power to be kinder, gentler and more compassionate with yourself… you won’t be at the mercy of this voice, you’ll be more in control.
How to Tell the Difference Between Your Fear & Self-Doubt Talking Smack and Your Inner Wisdom Speaking Truth
- Sometimes it’s hard to distinguish between the voices in your head – I’ll share with you how to tell the difference
- You’ll gain the skill to tune into your Inner Wisdom so you can make faster, better decisions that actually lead to happiness and success.
What to Do When You Start to Compare, Criticize, Judge, and Doubt Yourself…learn how to switch the channel in your mind in less than 5 minutes!
- I’ll share simple but powerful processes that empower you to transform negative self-talk into smart Inner Wisdom talk in the moment
- You’ll gain the power to head comparison, self-judgment and self-doubt off at the pass, so they don’t hijack your day!
The Steps to Re-Deploying Your Inner Mean Girl by Assigning Her a Brand New Job
- One that helps instead of hurts! I show you how to use her powers for good vs. evil, and gain a new ally on team YOU.
The most important relationship in your life is your relationship with YOU.
When you transform it, everything else transforms, too.
SEE YOU AT THE OPEN HOUSE!!
“I have found the Inner Mean Girl work to be one of the most powerful programs in helping women step out of their own way and into their heart.”Kristine Carlson, NY Times Bestselling Author of Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Women and Moms!
“The Inner Mean Girl Reform School is absolutely dynamite...they've developed a program that masterfully teaches women how to stop being so hard on themselves.”Marci Shimoff, NY Times Bestselling Author of Love for No Reason and Happy for No Reason
“As Amy and Christine's legal advisor, business priestess, and a beneficiary of their work, I can tell you without a doubt that these two women are the real deal when it comes to helping women to break free of the self-sabotaging voice of the Inner Critic. They are truly masterful!”Alexis Neely, Truth Telling Lawyer and Evolutionary Strategist
About Your Transformational Guide:
I SO look forward to gathering with you at one of the upcoming Open Houses.
To share my best stories, best tools and best wisdom.
We respect your privacy. We’ll never share or sell your information.
You'll also receive a free subscription to Amy's Wake-Up Call Wednesday monthly inspirational emails. You may opt out anytime by simply clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the emails.